Todd Richards just started his own website. It’s called AWSM.
Now, he’s decided that he is the guru of gear in the action sports world and gives his own reviews of skate, snow, and surf products and places. It’s basically another opportunity for him to joke and be a smart ass. Which is awesome and entertaining.
If you don’t know…Todd is pretty much a media floozy. He’s everywhere, talking smack, video taping, being an Olympic announcer, making a scene, and living the dream. He’s pretty good looking too so that is why he gets away with it.
To be serious for one second, the site is cool and the product and travel info is funny, legit, and honest so it’s a great source to get in the know with gear, prices, and places. There…that’s my review of his reviews.
Here’s the jist of the site in Todd’s very own, carefully worded….words:
There are sites out there claiming to be the authority on what’s cool. How do they know? Are they in the mix 24/7? At AWSM, we are in the mix – we are the opinion leaders & the pros – or at least we have 98% of them on speed-dial & the other 2% owe us money. What does this mean to you? Simply the best suggestions on the best gear from the best in the business.
There you have it. Your go-to spot for what’s cool. Check it.