A D V E R T I S E M E N T
Loading RSS Feed...
"Some of my favorite things besides first tracks all day on a powder day and a perfectly cut pipe waiting to be sessioned….
Trying new things with my favorite people.
Fun times with my family.
Enjoying beautiful sunsets with someone I love.
Sweet Nikita clothes.
Jumping off cliffs. Or bridges.
Being a complete dork.
Candy apples in Iceland.
Being in nature.
And...Sushi, cooking, mountain biking, Ghostland Observatory and Gogol Bordello."
* 2008: 3rd in Cadrona, NZ World Cup
* 2008: Two Grand Prix podiums
* 2007: World Champs Team member
* 2007: 3rd at Vans Cup
* 2006: 4th at X Games
* 2006 Junior World Champion
* 2006: 4th at Lake Placid World Cup
* 2005: 2nd at World Juniors
* 2005: 1st at USASA Nationals
* 2004: 1st at Junior Olympics/Western Regionals
* 2004: 5th at U.S. Open