"We stayed at SolVista last winter and had a blast - there is no better Colorado ski resort for kids. We got a great ski-in ski-out house from skigranby.com"
alice hoffman says:
"I love the music these guys make. The one and only time I have seen them live was in a little club in LA .. Great show, tickets were cheap at http://concerts.ticketpolice.com/los-lobos-tickets/
"Support our heroes whoserving our nation. Support our troops that safeguard our safety. A good placetailor-made for personnel in unifor：---TallLoving*c/o/m.--- It brings together those working inprofessions such as the armed forces, police, navy, security, medical,mbulance, prison, air crew and fire fighters, for friendship, love, romance,marriage and even more."
This winter, So-Gnar's Pat Milbery spearheaded a unique trip called Shredded Beats: Japan. Pat teamed up with music producer, Michal Menert, and Coalatree's filmer, Adam Harris to document the art, music and snowboarding adventure.
The goal for the crew's excursion was to bring together "professional snowboarders, musicians and artists, to share in each other's art forms." So-Gnar created three webisodes that highlighted all aspects of the trip. The last installment was recently released, so we turned to Pat to provide us with his top 5 Moments from this memorable trip:
1. Making art around the different neighborhoods & streets of Tokyo.
2. Visiting the world's largest fresh fish market in Tokyo.
3. The conversations with Michal Menert on the art of music while riding trains around.
4. The 2.5 feet of fresh powder we shredded at Naeba.
5. Learning how to speak Japanese and miserably failing, but continuing to try and try again because the Japanese people are so kind, awesome and appreciative.
Check out these moments and more in the final episode of Shredded Beats: Japan.