When Didga, the skateboarding cat, dropped her first, tech-heavy street edit last year, the skate Illuminati asked, “Is this feline the nine-lived Rodney Mullen?” Now, 15 months later, Didga recently released her new part and the video proves she's been putting a lot of time in at the skatepark. It’s so good, she should probably be a member of the most legendary crew in all of skateboarding.
10 reasons Didga should be the new Lord of Dogtown
- Always lands on her feet.
- She's bringing back the hippie jump.
- Already rocks the tiger print with punk aplomb and would look great in the traditional blue Vans.
- She loves the green* as much as Alva does.
- Likes chilling so hard (see above) that she's currently working on a sponsor-me tape for a reclining chair company. Her new moniker? Lay-Z-Girl.
- Super stealth, and since she can slip under most gates and fences, she's perfect for scouting out empty pools.
- Aggro style of Jay Adams (RIP).
- Grace and good nature of a young Stacy P.
- She still yowls when she’s in heat, just like every last Z Boy did decades ago.
- Tony Hawk sweats her; the Bones Brigade alum already threw down some hashtag props: #FakieFeline and #NeuteredGnar
*Didga’s killer kind is 'nip.
More from GrindTV