Lucas Puig borrowed heavily from the retro tennis styles from the Adidas archives to achieve a clean, minimal, look for his first pro skate shoe.
-Light Weight Sprintskin Upper
-Molded Sockliner for cushioning and support
-Retail Price (Suggested) $80
• Very comfortable and lightweight
• Surprisingly durable despite how thin the shoe is
• Great flick and board feel
• Get to support Lucas Puig
• Not the cheapest shoe on the market
• Could have a bigger toecap to increase the life of the shoe
• I was super surprised how well the shoes skated and how long they lasted despite how thin and lightweight they were. Definitely would skate these again.