Nixon recently let us test run the new Nixon Blaster, their first wireless portable speaker, before it was released to the public. This ultra lightweight speaker with shock and water resistant construction is a must have when traveling or to just hype up the session. It has bluetooth connectivity, the battery has an extremely long life and there is a remote and mic attached to the speaker. The size of the Blaster also makes it durable and easy to carry around from spot to spot because we all know convenience is key.
While out in Europe, I’ve been using it in the hotel before the crew heads out for the day, while eating breakfast in the morning, during the sessions and basically any time it’s necessary and I admit, it’s been a huge plus to have on the trip. It never hurts to have music on the session, and the Nixon Blaster is the perfect ingredient.—Aaron Smith
Here are some of the key features:
– Wireless connectivity via BLUETOOTH© with most smartphones and notebook computers
– Seamless rubber construction with built-in resistance to sand, dirt and moisture
– Precision-tuned acoustics for big, full sound and ultra-low distortion
– Rechargeable battery with extra capacity for up to 12+ hours of continuous play
– On-board volume and playback buttons for remote control of your music
– Integrated microphone for hands-free wireless voice calls on most smartphones
– Auxiliary stereo input to connect wired-only devices with audio cable included
Want more info? Click here.