Sidewalk Bump Ollie
Photo: Garric Ray
Smith grind or frontside pop-shove.
2. Warm up spot:
Potrero skate park
3. Thing about skating with John Cardiel:
It’s always awesome, but recently we’ve been riding bikes together.
4. Favorite Skateboarder Cover:
Lance Mountain invert cover.
5. Bomb a hill or sloppy a curb:
Slappy a curb while going down a hill.
6. Movie Quote:
“Nothing to it but to do it, it’s like floating on a cloud of titties.”
7. Website (non-skate one):
Google maps, surfline, craigslist
8. Worst/ best question at a demo:
Are you guys pro? Besides Krahn and Senn, who don’t do demos, were an AM team.
9. Craziest Julien Stranger story:
10. Favorite skate photo:
Jon Humphries Gonz kickflip B&W at Muenster contest 98, fall Transworld.
11. Funniest SF bum story:
When Anakin was 12 we went to 16th and Valencia St. to get dinner and this bum lady in a wheel chair rolled up to him and was like, “Hey give me some money,” he looked at her and she pulled out her enormous saggy tit, and expected payment. It was hilarious.
12. Thing about running a board company:
You think it’s all fun with your bros, turns out its a lot of work.
13. Trick that always gets you a letter in SKATE:
Playing a game of SKATE.
14. iphone app:
15. Thing to get for free:
16. Current am:
17. Weirdest thing you’ve witnessed at Burnside:
Red in 1990 skating this lemon shaped bowl he made that was impossible to skate. It was five feet deep and whole thing was way over vert.
18. Worst skate trend:
19. Partner in crime:
St Helena,CA. Arvada, CO.
21. Too much time is spent:
Wondering where the time went.
22. Best trip in recent memory/ ever:
Lifeblood Wizard, Heavy Wizard Utah
23. Thing about being an electrician:
Electricians do it with Strippers (pliers) and Dikes(diagonal cutters).
24. Famous female/actress:
25. Thing about skateboarding:
It don’t owe you shit!