2. Warm up spot:
3. Favorite Toy Machine memory:
All of them but having the whole team at Lu Compound,
New Mexico on the Brainwash tour was epic!
4. Vans teammate:
5. Thing to do when not skating:
Marinate and expand all realms.
6. Video part of all-time:
Dang, I have so many. Some are Reynolds, Kirchart, Scott Kane, Leo,
Provost, Wes Kremer, Nick T, and probably Jon Dickson’s new part.
7. Website (non-skate one):
8. Things about your brother Andrew Lutheran:
Genuine positive spirit, unconditional life co-pilot, lust for good life.
9. Guilty pleasure:
12. Skate photo:
Drew-Lu front three or Rowley back three Thrasher cover
13. Thing about living in Long Beach:
Toy Family, brostyles, ocean, girls, number nine, Broadway Deli, Jlay etc…
14. Way to spend your money:
15. Thing you wish you could get for free:
Boxers, Massages, Hair Rubs, Chacks, Hot Tub, Coffees, A Spaceship, etc…
16. Board graphic:
Muska Karate Kid one is OG, OG Toy Knuckles, OG Baker block letters
18. Current skate trend:
19. Partner in crime:
An-fawwkiinnn-Louwwwww and Colonial Provost
Oh The Places You’ll Go by Dr. Seuss
21. Things about being from New Mexico:
Space, foods, sunsets, Luth Place, skating, close friends, wildlife and the land
23. Pro when you were a kid:
Seems likes its always been about Reynolds.
24. Currently your listening to what:
A fire crackle and our sweet dog Lucy sleeping, Dylan- Moonshiner
25. Favorite Skateboarder Cover:
Leo rebel grind!!!!!!