Ollie Over the Rail to Backlip
Photo: Aaron Smith
2. Warm up spot:
Cherry park or some nice flat ground.
3. Favorite Toy Machine memory:
Every trip is a memory and they’re all great. I guess my first filming trip when I was on flow. We swam in Shasta Lake and skated Oregon spots for a week. Ed got attacked by bees while trying to skate a rail. Ed rules!
4. Vans teammate:
5. Thing to do when not skating:
Watch a game or surf.
6. Video part of all time:
Rowley in Sorry.
7. Website (non-skate one):
8. Last thing that got you stoked:
9. Guilty pleasure:
10. Health regiment:
Cook at home more.
11. Trick you wish you could do consistently:
All of em.
12. Skate photo:
Any photo of Cardiel.
13. Thing about Dan Lu:
He’s one of a kind. One of my favorite skateboarders.
14. Way to spend your money:
Have fun with it, but save what you can.
15. Things you wish you could get for free:
16. Board graphic:
OG Toy Machine and Zero graphics.
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
18. Two great things about having a house in Big Bear:
Peace and quiet.
19. Partner in crime:
I never read books. Just the mags bro!
21. Question to be asked at a demo:
Wanna smoke a blunt?
23. Sports Teams:
Dodgers and Lakers.
24. Skate Spot:
25. Favorite Skateboarder Cover:
Leo’s recent Noseblunt at UCI.