KANDUI FANTASY CAMP SNAPSHOT
Karamajet Island, part of the Mentawai Islands chain and home to Kandui Resort is situated 75 miles off the west coast of Sumatra. Due to its remote location it requires a one-of-a-kind crossing across the Mentawai strait – a patch of ocean steeped in historical folklore and intrigue. Kandui Resort, the only western development on the island is set amidst 30 acres of palm trees, lagoons, and a spectacular mile long white sand beach overlooking two of the most picturesque islands in the Mentawai Islands. This area has no shopping malls, housing tracts, or freeways – just unspoiled beauty, the soothing rhythm of the tides, and the ever present allure of perfect surf.
Kandui Resort is undoubtedly located in one of the most sought after locations in the world and complimented by an assortment of features that separate it from any other experience in not only the Mentawai Islands, but Indonesia in general.
Billabong Fantasy Camp Kandui Inclusions:
* Coaching and Instruction by Pro
* Videographer and Photographer capturing the entire trip
* Edited video and photo disc of trip.
* 3 meals per day + continental breakfast served from 5am
* Luxury Canoe rides to numerous world-renowned surf spots
* Billabong gear and goody bag Wifi Internet access
* Airport greeting and roundtrip transfers
Billabong Fantasy Camp Cost : $3475.00 per surfer
Not included in package:
* Air transportation
* Airline board fees
* Surfboard Rental
* Drinks (alcohol and beverages on top of allotted amount)
There are just a few spots left, come rip with Rasta and Shane Dorian! Email email@example.com to sign up today!
Click HERE for more info on Kandui Resort