Billabong Surf With A Pro Trip Offering
2011 is gearing up to be the best year yet for the Surf with a Pro program. We’ve added more trips and locations to accommodate everyone’s needs.
2011 SWP Trip Offerings:
Kandui Resort, Mentawais, Indonesia: $3,475
April 2-12 w/ Shane Dorian and Dave Rastovich
Las Flores Resort, El Salvador: $2,175
March 12-19 w/Donavon Frankenreiter: A chance to surf with the best personality in surfing, and be entertained more than ever! “Life, surf and laughter – and everything in between” as Donny says, is what you’ll get.
March 19-26 w/ Mike Parsons: If you are looking for help to get you to that next level, Mike is not only the best coach anywhere, he knows the territory, the conditions and line-up like no one else. Plus he’s a whole lot of fun.
About the Trips:
Billabong has created a unique travel experience, a fantasy surf camp where legendary pros will surf with a select group of attendees on a once in a lifetime trip. The opportunity will be limited to 15 surfers in each session.
The Billabong fantasy surf camps are hosted by top resorts around the globe, with amazing accommodations, resort facilities and amenities while riding with some epic waves with some of Surfing’s legendary professionals. Each week will feature Billabong Team Pros who will surf with you and the other attendees and offer hands-on coaching and instruction and video analysis of your own surfing!! The camps are geared for surfers of all ability levels who are looking to take their surfing to the next level, and the curriculum is designed for anyone from beginners to competitive amateurs.
A major part of the Billabong Fantasy Camps curriculum is the filming and photography. Billabong’s staff videographers and photographers will shoot each session, and the session will be played back for you during the trip to see what you are doing, and what you can improve on. All campers will receive an edited DVD after each trip with their photos and video of them surfing, along with some complimentary Billabong gear.
The camps are geared for surfers of all ability levels who are looking to take their surfing to the next level, and the curriculum is designed for anyone from beginners to competitive amateurs. The minimum age for the camps is 16, with younger campers accepted with parent or adult chaperone only. There is no target age group otherwise and adults of any age group are encouraged to attend the camps. The Billabong Surf-With-A-Pro camps are a laidback, loosely structured format where you basically go on a surf trip with your favorite pros and hang out for a week in paradise.
It’s the only camp where you fell like a pro. Nowhere else will you get photographed and filmed while you surf with the pros!
Billabong Fantasy Camp Inclusions:
• Coaching and Instruction by Pro
• Video Analysis of Surf Sessions
• Photographer capturing the entire trip
• 3 meals per day + continental breakfast served from 5am
• Edited video and photo disc of trip.
• Billabong gear and goody bag
• Airport greeting and roundtrip transfers
Las Flores Surf Club, El Salvador trip also includes:
• 7 nights accommodation at Las Flores Surf Club (4-star) in an ocean-view guest suite w/AC and Wi-Fi
• Drinking water, coffee/tea, juice and milk
• Services of Las Flores Surf Club resident surf guides
• Daily boat trips: (2) 26ft Superpongas and (1) 28ft Superponga w/shade, comfortable bench seating w/leather cushions and cooler w/soft drinks and snacks provided
Kandui Resort, Indonesia trip also includes:
• 10 nights’ accommodation at beautiful Kandui Resort in beachfront Umas
• Wi-Fi internet service
• Services of Kandui resident surf guides
• Luxury Canoe rides to numerous world-renowned surf breaks and complimentary snacks and drinks on board
• Fishing, Snorkeling, Jungle Tours, Cultural Tours, and more available
Not included in package:
• Air transportation
• Airline board fees
• Surfboard Rental
• Drinks (alcohol and beverages on top of allotted amount)
Look for trips with Occy, Shane, Parsons, Donavon, and special guests in places like Peru, Ecuador, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Indo coming later this year. We also have some women’s trips in the mix.
We are also going to be offering a series of “backstage pass surf trips” where someone can sign up to be VIP at Billabong contests around the world and hang and surf with all our pros!
For bookings contact josh harper at billabong camps at: