Ten Ways To Impress Sanoe Lake, by Sanoe Lake.
1. It never ceases to amaze me when I meet a person who doesn’t buy into his or her own hype. So, to make a long story short, someone who’s humble.
2. People who have confidence divorced from pride.
3. A Thai restaurant that serves a good green papaya salad will never fail to gain my loyalty.
4. I’m always impressed with my cat when he falls asleep at the foot of the bed instead of on my face.
5. It’s always refreshing to be around people who have the capacity to be brutally honest with themselves and see themselves clearly and of course, people who are honest with others as well.
6. I heard a quote once that stated, “People who don’t know what they’re talking about don’t know when to stop.” I’ve always remembered that quote because I appreciate it when a person knows when to stop talking.
7. Dreamers who actually carry out their dreams inspire me. Two dear musician friends come to mind when I say this: Daize Shayne and Kate Earl. If you want to know more, please see for yourself at daize.com and kateearl.com
8. It’s satisfying to be around people who realize that we came into this world naked and we’re leaving naked.
9. Of all the great lives I’ve studied the life of Jesus Christ has been the one that’s impressed me above and beyond any other in the history of mankind.
10. A person who can find happiness regardless of external circumstances, kind of like the eye of a storm. I mean, come on, who isn’t impressed by that?