[IMAGE 1][IMAGE 2]
1. Speed! Speed is the key. Go to the lip like you’re going to snap it, but just keep going. Bend your knees, lift up with your feet, popping your board out of the water. That’s called an ollie.
2. Now comes the extension. While in the air, keep your feet on the board. Throw your weight into the backside 180.
3. When the nose touches down, stomp down on the tailblock.
4. Apply even pressure to the board while keeping the tail from pearling. Ride with the lip until you end up at the bottom of the wave.
5. Stay on your board.
6. Ride the wild whitewash.
7. Check to see if any girls saw you land that air. If they did, ignore them, they’re pro-hos.