OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE – Notion Clothing Co. LLC is based out of Costa Mesa, Calif. and is searching for experienced field sales representatives focused on establishing new solid accounts in the United States. Notion Clothing is also looking for a Sales manager to come on board to help build a solid sales team that can handle working with a young company. We need people who want to be a part of something and able to handle the trials and tribulations of working with a young company. On top of handling Notion, the company also looking for people to work with our Watch line Catalyst Watches. 2+ years experience as a sales rep working in the action sports industry is mandatory. Candidates will not be considered if they do not have the required experience.
Please submit a complete work history including verifiable and completed sales figures you wrote as an independent sales rep. Notion Clothing is seeking to fill multiple positions in the United States.
Please review other Qualifications and requirements for the positions:
Outside Sales Rep Expectations:
· Execute on monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals for territory
· Increase the amount of dealer coverage and increase the sales of Notion Clothing products through existing dealer accounts
· Manage all on-going sales activities pertaining to dealer base, including establishment of new dealer accounts, order processing, implementation of dealer sales business plans and territory reporting
Outside Sales Rep Qualifications:
· A minimum of 3-5 years sales experience required, with at least two years in retail sales and/or dealer sales management experience.
· Familiarity with action sports apparel industry preferred. With a good knowledge of the surf.
· Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent work experience required.
In regards to a sales manager, Notion seeks a motivated, results oriented individual with the following talents:
1. Experience recruiting and developing direct sales teams and/or recruiting and supporting independent sales representatives throughout the United States
2. Experience selling to nationwide majors and specialty retailers
3. Experience in sales and marketing through trade shows and industry events
4. Willing and able to take on additional responsibilities as needed
– Increase Revenues
– Monitor, track, and report on sales seasonally from product sample through sale
– Monitor and appraise direct and independent sales representatives sales performance and activity
– Provide feedback on our line as well as others targeting the same market segment
– Provide input and feedback on marketing programs, sales incentives, sell-through concessions, point of presence displays, etc.
– 2-3 years of Sales Management experience
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Proven ability to build sales teams and deliver results
– Experience in Word, Excel, Outlook/Entourage. Experience with Quickbooks.
Please send resumes to: Notion Clothing Attn: Josh Buckhalter via email@example.com or Joshua@notionclothing.com, fax 714-276-0350. Please include references with your resume.