Help Wanted: NRI Distribution Is Searching For A Client Services Manager
NRI Distribution is on the lookout for a new client services manager for its Los Angeles and Fontana offices.
NRI is a leading 3PL service provider, headquartered in Canada, with facilities in LA and Fontana. The majority of the company’s clients are American and European manufacturers of premium apparel and equipment in the active lifestyle market. NRI’s role is to provide the manpower and facilities for brands to distribute their product.
Reporting to the General Manager, USA, NRI is searching for “someone who has a focus and proven track record around responsiveness and team development.” The new client services manager will split his or her time between LA and Fontana. For more information, or to learn how to apply, check out our Job Board posting.
Some of the key job duties include:
1. Accountable for all Client experiences:
- Client requests and problems are addressed in a timely and effective manner
- Finds creative solutions to challenges
- Goals of service are met or exceeded for all Clients
- Acts as a liaison between the Client and NRI (Operations, Service, Operations)
- Ensures Vendor Compliance requirements are met on all shipments leaving NRI
2. Responsible for strengthening and developing all components of the Client Services team members.
- Train, coach, develop and mentor the Client Services team members.
- Participates in the recruitment and selection process and orientation of new team members.
- Participates in the performance evaluation process and provides compensation changes.
3. Responsible for meeting departmental Client objectives.
- Preparing annual department budget.
- Setting and maintaining key performance indicators.