SPY Happy Lens: the Latest Polarized Tech Offering
CARLSBAD, Calif.—SPY is Happy to introduce Happy Glass™—the most premium color and contrast enhancing and scratch resistant polarized glass lenses on the planet—into four of SPY's most popular sunglass styles. The Atlas, Dega, Farrah and Rover each feature SPY's Italian made Happy Glass lenses, which provide untouchable optical clarity while allowing in the sun's "good" rays (long-wave blue light) that studies suggest create an uplift in mood and alertness. Happy Glass lenses block the sun's "bad" rays (short-wave blue light and UV rays) and are also Trident™ polarized, blocking over 99% of glare and allowing you to stay out all day and play.
The Atlas, Dega, Farrah and Rover join the Admiral, Cyrus, Discord and McCoy to round out the Happy Glass Collection. All eight frames are web exclusives, only available on spyoptic.com. Happy Glass has an MSRP of $250.
- Innovative SPY Happy Lens technology—a color contrast enhancing lens technology that studies suggest creates an uplift in mood and alertness
- Trident polarization—blocks over 99% of glare
- Atlas, Dega and Rover are constructed from virtually indestructible Grilamid®
- Farrah is built from high-quality propionate
- Dega features Dale Jr. signature inside print
- Atlas includes a custom JJF neoprene sunglass leash
- Comes with a premium sunglass case
- 100% UV protection
This video provides a quick outline of the technology behind the Happy Lens: http://youtu.be/WP73w9JhzEw
Shop the Happy Glass™ Collection: http://bit.ly/happyglass