Backside Floaters with Taylor Knoxby Taylor Knox, photo Blackhole
1. Speed is the key. Once you have that, project your body toward the section.
2. Try to position your board on the edge of the oncoming lip.
3. Get low and compact your body close to your board.
4. At this point, you need to stay crouched, while keeping your eyes focused on the landing.
5. Try to keep your body weight down by staying light on your feet.
6. Bend your knees and absorb the impact.
7. Add your own little style at the end.