Handrail Boardslides With Arto Saari
1. If you’re going to step to handrails, this is the trick to start with. Start with small rails and work your way up.
2. Make sure you have some moderate speed—don’t go slow. Slow speed can result in getting racked.
3. Ollie up, and make sure you get your front truck over the rail—don’t bonk.
4. At this point you’d better be sliding and committed—bailing on rails is not good.
5. You actually keep your weight forward a little bit while sliding down rails.
6. Get ready to pop off.
7. Turn your body/board back and extend your legs.
8. Absorb it and stay centered to ride it out.
9. Do this trick a lot and get comfortable with it. Take it up to bigger rails.
10. Arto is looking at you to let you know this trick is easy. This concludes the trick tip. Bye-bye.