Mark and Dave’s iconic surf resort in Nicaragua is set to host the 2017 Oakley Surf Shop Challenge national finals Oct. 23-27. And GrindTV wants to offer you a chance to be front seat for the event, as well as getting to have your own Nicaraguan surf escape.
GrindTV’s Nicaragua Surf Escape has eight spots open to book for an exclusive five-day surf and adventure getaway. The all-inclusive opportunity includes a chance to brush shoulders with pro surfers while getting some world-class waves, great fishing and experiencing yoga on the beach.
Starting at $3,000, cost for attendance includes:
– Oct. 23-27, 2017
– Flight (U.S. Mainland only)
– Housing at a local casa within a short walk to the beach
– Transportation to and from airport
– Food and drinks (including alcohol for those of age)
– Activities (three yoga sessions and one fishing boat charter)
– VIP access to surf competition and event parties
The Oakley Surf Shop Challenge national finals will see surf shops Sun Diego (Southwest), Sunrise (Southeast), 7th Street Surf Shop (Northeast), Pacific Wave (Northwest), Huntington Surf & Sport (West), T&C (Hawaii) and Sweetwater (Mid-Atlantic) battle it out head to head in Nicaragua. And you can be right there on the sand for the whole thing!