We have a winner:
Chris Song of Venice, CA will be receiving a pair of Oakley Thumps for his answer:
1. Way Cool Junior by Ratt (intro montage)
2. Heaven or Las Vegas by The Cocteau Twins (sick boat trip section)
3. Interzone by Joy Division (surfing at home in winter)
4. Manimal by The Germs (standup paddling at Mavs)
5. Mind's Playing Tricks on Me by The Geto Boys (for the beatings section)
6. Dance the Night Away by Van Halen (fun small wave air section)
7. My Yellow Pills by 20/20 (for the section on my band and artwork)
9. Looking Down the Barrel of a Gun by The Beastie Boys (Chopes tow session)
8. Midnight in a Perfect World by Dj Shadow (for the section where my bros shave my eyebrows me when I'm asleep after too many beers)
10. It Was a Very Good Year by Frank Sinatra (credits)
Thanks to all for entering and pay attention for more giveaways from Transworldsurf.com.
Transworld SURF and Oakley have teamed up to give away a pair of brand new 1GB Oakley Split Thump MP3 player sunglasses valued at $299!
To enter, simply register to transworldsurf.com (only registered users can win) and tell us this in the comment box below this article: If there was a surf video made about you, what ten songs would be in it?
Get creative, channel your inner Chris Bystrom, and get crazy!
The winner of the 1GB Oakley Split Thump (with a retail price $299) of will be announced September 1 on tranworldsurf.com and contacted via email.
Go to www.oakley.com for more info on the Split Thump.