Here is a look at the first ever skate-branded truck, created for Danny Way, that will make its debut that the upcoming SuperLite Championship. In addition, check out all of the surf, skate, BMX, and Motocross athletes who are making their mark on the world of off-road racing.
Read all about the Superlite Championships for a chance to win tickets to the upcoming race Glen Helen race to see Danny Ways and his new truck.
SuperLite Championship is the stadium-style spec-truck that competes in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series as well as a myriad of special events throughout the season. As short course off-road racing’s exclusive arrive and drive racing program, SuperLite Championship serves as the portal for pro short course off-road racing by landing adrenaline junkies, motorsports enthusiasts and professional action sports athletes in the driver seat through its exclusive racing school, corporate events, brand promotional events, test sessions and invitational races. The series, which launched in 2009, features dedicated television coverage upon CBS, CBS Sports, Speed TV, NBC Sports and MavTV. Series sponsors include Exotic Engine Development, Justice Brothers, VP Racing Fuel, K&N Filters, Lucas Oil, FiberwerX and Safety Kleen.
- Danny Way – Skateboard legend, multi-time X Games gold medalist and world record holder in multiple disciplines.
- T.J. Lavin – An American BMX rider, professional musician, and host of MTV’s The Challenge since its eleventh season.
- Sunny Garcia – Big wave surf legend and Rockstar Energy Athlete from the Metal Mulisha.
- James “Bubba” Stewart – Legendary professional motocross and supercross racer.
- Jeff Ward – Legendary motocross, supermoto, supercross and Indy car racer.
- Trigger Gumm – FMX icon.
- Jeff “Ox” Kargola – Freestyle Motocross champion and multi-time X Games medalist
- Jason Ellis – Action sports satellite radio talk jock, professional skateboarder and mixed martial arts fighter.
- Todd LeDuc – Short course off-road racing champion.
- Ricky Johnson – Dirt bike icon and mutli-time supercross and motocross champion.
- Jeremy “Twitch” Stenberg – MTV’s True Life star and multi-time X Games medalist who rides for the Nuclear Cowboyz as well as Rockstar and Metal Mulisha.
- Andrew Comrie-Picard – From pro rally car racer to auto journalist and television host, he’s known simply as ACP.
- Brian Deegan – He’s known as “The General.” Ditching the high school jock life for a life behind the handlebars, the Metal Mulisha founder foisted onto the pro Supercross scene, taking the 125cc main event win back in 1997 at the LA Coliseum. It was no ordinary victory. Brian Deegan ghost rode his bike across the finish line. And freestyle motocross (FMX) was born.
- Corry Weller – When it comes to fast lines and good looks upon the podium, Corry Weller stakes claim to an impressive array of credentials and strikes a presence that is difficult not to notice. She’s logged championships in the UTV class and landed onto the pages of Maxim Magazine. Driving for Tilted Kilt Pub & Eateries, she’s the sport’s fastest and most recognized ladies.
- Jimmy Fitzpatrick – Freestyle motocross legend riding for Nuclear Cowboyz as well as Rockstart Metal Mulisha.
- Ron “The Mav” Duncombe – Professional extreme sports enthusiast as well as television and radio personality.
- Larry Linkogle – Founder of Metal Mulisha and FMX icon.
- Grant Langston – F.I.M. 125cc world championship as a member of the KTM factory racing team. He moved to the United States in 2001 to compete in the A.M.A. national championships, winning the 2003 A.M.A 125cc outdoor title. He also won A.M.A 125 supercross championships in 2005 and 2006. In 2007, Langston won the A.M.A. national championship in the Motocross Class for 450cc machines, riding for Yamaha.
- Luke Johnson – An off-road racing champion.
- Jonathan Elfalan – Road & Track journalist
- Mark Mitchell – Hollywood producer
- RJ Anderson – An off-road racing champion.
- Johnny Greaves – Legendary short course off-road racer.
- Mike Kelso – Rockstar Energy Drink’s Director of Marketing Mike Kelso talks to us about how he started with Rockstar Energy Drink, Rockstar’s rise to fame and it’s motorsports efforts!
- Ricky Dietrich – He has won championships in off-road racing’s slowest, toughest series, EnduroCross (2008), and on the fastest, most wide-open tour, the World Off-Road Racing Series (WORCS) (2006). He now competes full-time in AMA Pro Motocross and is a top-5 contender on that tour. Grew up riding the rugged woods in Washington state, which gives him an edge in Enduro X. .
- Ryan Hagy – Metal Mulisha FMX
- Nixey Danielson – FMX