Dave Rosenberger, VP of Sales:
What fabrics, colors, and technologies are you focusing on for next season?
· We are focusing on fabrics with more surface interest – two-tones, textures, and mélange effects. Solids are no longer flat in appearance; they have more depth and interest.
· We have yarn dyed plaids and printed plaids; plaids have become a standard – almost like the new black – everyone must have at least one.
· Prints are more art inspired than just geo all-overs.
· We have incorporated more stretch fabrics throughout the line which compliments the slimmer fits we see trending in the market place.
· We are also using a greater amount of recycled fabrics throughout the line at all price points.
While we see more muted colors trending in the industry, we still have a fair amount of brights mixed in to keep the product exciting and alive and the brand true to it’s roots and target consumer. We have a hit a good balance between the two. Color blocking and print blocking continue.
We are excited to introduce Roxy’s Cypher PS+ Heating System in a layering full zip and Diamond Dobby technology in 1st layer.
Our team of marquee athletes such as Torah Bright continue to inspire the line.