1. Back in the Paleozoic skateboarding era, before skateboarders utilized the ollie to it’s fullest extent, there existed a technique called the “caveman.”
2. The caveman basically called for jumping onto a handrail and performing a 50-50 or a boardslide.
3. During the handrail slaughter of the late 90s, this technique was quickly forgotten.
4. Recently, there has been a renaissance of this ancient technique.
5. Skaters have taken the caveman to new levels.
6. These days, it’s not uncommon to see caveman blunt-slides or even a sick caveman crooked grind.
7. The possibilities are endless.
8. Caveman backside lipslide?
9. Boneless fingerflip caveman boardslide?
10. Frontside 270 boneless to caveman backside lipslide? Word?